The Eclipse MicroPen EVO™ is an FDA-cleared Class II device
Microneedling is a minimally invasive cosmetic procedure to treat facial acne scars. The technique involves using multiple tiny, sterile needles to puncture the skin and cause physical trauma. This trauma prompts the derma, a deeper layer of skin, to rebuild. Microneedling may help address many skin-related complaints, including facial acne scars.
Ideal results are typically achieved after multiple sessions, however, most patients report improvement after the first procedure.
Microneedling is a safe minimally invasive treatment!
What is Microneedling used to treat?
- Acne Scars/Surgical Scars
- Fine Lines/Wrinkles
- Uneven Skin Tone/Texture
- Enlarged Facial Pores
- Skin Elasticity
- Stretch Marks
- Total appointment times 30-60 minutes based on treatment area
- Total treatment time 15-30 minutes based on treatment area
- Fast acting Prescription grade numbing cream applied to area prior to treatment
Aftercare Treatment Information:
- Zero Downtime
- Mild redness 24-72 hours after treatment (Similar to a Mild sunburn)
- Makeup allowed next day
- Aftercare instructions provided at appointment
- Exclusively Radiant Skincare Aftercare kit given after 1st appointment
The Benefits of Microneedling
Unlike other skin rejuvenation and repair methods, the SkinPen microneedling system actually uses your body’s own growth factors to smooth the skin. Because your body is producing its own collagen and elastin, no harsh chemicals are present, resulting in fewer side-effects. Many clients prefer microneedling because of its minimal downtime. Although some redness may occur immediately after the procedure, any irritation should subside by the following day. The procedure is most commonly used on the face, neck and décolletage with appealing results.